Here I want to disclose in my post about the most important criteria of getting successful in achieving your dream of NDA.Most of the times it is seen that very less parents and students have knowledge about this sector .so they have various questions on this lavish and respectful career path.. Just to help them out, let me draw out some points
- NDA has age criteria so one needs to start early.After 12th the number of attempts get reduced.
- After 10th , student gets ample time for preparation and can have more attempts according to his age.
- After NDA written, one has to face SSB interview i.e Staff Selection Board interview which is not a cakewalk so One gets time for its preparation in advance.
- NDA requires focused study. It asks you great efforts so one needs to get moulded and indulged in the same for long time. After 12th you can not give this extra time for preparation.
- One needs to be physically fit for NDA. so, you can improve your physical stamina through various exercises in 2 years after 10th.
- You can develop your linguistic skills too for the selection.
- One needs to be good at current affairs and G.K for cracking this test.All these can be done if you utilize more time behind it along with your regular studies of science